Disclaimer: All material in this proposal including design, text, images, logos and sounds, are owned by Reinaldo Torres under copyright #1-8510668071 and # 1-8491290151, either through copyright or trademark, unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by Reinaldo Torres. Content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, downloaded or transferred in any form or by any means without Reinaldo Torres's prior written consent, and with express attribution to Reinaldo Torres. The only exception is that one temporary copy may be downloaded into a single computer's memory and one unaltered permanent copy may be used by the viewer for personal and non-commercial use only, with an attached copy of Reinaldo Torres's Disclaimer Notice. No part of the downloaded copy may be subsequently reproduced, disseminated or transferred. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties. (For permission to reprint, please contact Reinaldo Torres at 786-4798968 or via email at email@example.com)
The world is going through a complex time where creativity is needed. As a Miami resident, we can see how our spaces are being affected especially when it comes to vacant storefronts in areas of great traffic.
This proposal is meant to fill that void in the meantime, a solution that:
1. Will keep and increase the traffic
2. Will give exposure to the venue and location
3. Is instagramable
4. Can deliver video or real-time interactive games
5. Suitable as an art gallery or branded content for different artists
6. Low maintenance cost
We see the opportunity to transform the vacant storefronts into enhanced-collaborative media galleries, creating an outdoor corridor that can host an array of creative content.
Our previous work at Lincoln Road: Halloween
Our Library Sample
In the Wynwood area we have located 7 venues of interest:
1. They are available
2. They have floor to ceiling storefronts windows.
3. They are across the street from an active bar which could help gather liquor brands as sponsors for activations.
4. They have constant foot traffic of visitors looking for culture and entertainment.
We got a green light to use the location in 2243 2nd av.
2nd Av Side
22nd St Side
This location is suitable for two video signals:
- One for the main storefront for artworks,
- And another for each side for artworks and sponsorship.
- The schedule used would be from 6 PM until 3 AM Tuesday to Sunday.
- Updates can be done weekly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: